Step 1: Download ONE of the following Staking Wallet
Daedalus wallet is a software wallet developped by IOHK. Daedalus is a full node, this means it downloads and synchronizes with the blockchain. You can download it here:
Yoroi Wallet is a light wallet for Cardano. It’s simple, fast and secure. Yoroi is an Emurgo product, engineered by IOHK
Step 2: Delegate your ADA to [ANEJO] Stakepool
Delegate from Daedalus
1) Open your wallet and let it synchronize
2) Create a Shelley account-wallet (either by creating a new wallet or by restoring an old wallet from a recovery phrase)
3) Fund the Shelley account with ADA from an exchange if you need to.
4) Check that the account is funded with the amount of ADA you wish to delegate
5) Go to the wallet's delegation section and search for the ANEJO ticker
6) Confirm the delegation. Done!
Delegate from Yoroi
1) Open Yoroi and go to "Settings". In Settings check that you have Yoroi v3.1.1 or above
2) Transfer ADA from an exchange to a Shelley wallet in Yoroi (or restore an existing wallet from a recovery phrase)
3) Go to the wallet's delegation tab and enter ANEJO pool
4) Delegate and you are done!
Step 3: Rewards Distribution
Rewards are automatically distributed after each epoch. An epoch is 5 days from start to finish.
Your delegation becomes active two epochs after you delegate, so this is when you will start earning rewards. You will start receiving rewards two epochs after your delegation has become active (up to 20 days)
Thank you for considering staking with us. We really appreciate your support!